This item has been shown 4160 times.
Sewer Vent & Grease Vent Odor Control
Are you losing customers due to sewer or grease trap odors?
Our vent scrubber eliminates 99.5% of sewer and grease odors.
- No more sewer pipes showing above the roof line!
- Odor free area!
- Low cost to maintain!
- New and used media is non-toxic!
- Safe for landfills!
- Media last longer than carbon and is UL rated!
About our Filter Media:
Our activated alumina media is designed for sewer gas, not only
removing hydrogen sulfide (H2s) but other gases that cause odor
Why Our Media Over Carbon:
- New and used Media is non-toxic and safe for landfills.
- Media Capacity's OdormixSP @ 12%, OdorcarbII @ 35% by weight of H2s.
- Both media's are UL Certified.
- Our media is manufactured round and allows for better airflow through the media bed.
- Used carbon is not safe for landfills.
- Holds only 4% by weight of H2s.
- Carbon is not UL Certified and can catch fire as low as 130 degrees.
- Carbon is generally crushed and fits like puzzle pieces which restricts airflow through the media bed.
We have found some companies using BBQ briquettes as a filter media. Although this is carbon, it is manufactured to be very flammable! DO NOT USE IT!NOTE:
Our scrubbers are installed below the roof wall and next to the units they are protecting. We STOP the odors. You do not need any pipe extensions when using our scrubbers.
Protecting a kitchen restaurant swamp cooler makeup air units from sewer HVAC OSA Intake from sewer odors.
You will receive one PVC vent scrubber
which includes pipe connector and filter media. Unit measures 24" x 9"
x 4". This unit will fit vent pipes as follows:1.5" vent pipe
2" vent pipe
3" vent pipe
4" vent pipePlease be sure to include the size of your vent pipe when ordering. If you need additional information about this item or have any questions, please email before deciding to purchase. Thank you.