Heat.net Store Home
RARE ARMY INDIAN WAR ERA OFFICERS BELT - ALL ORIGINAL - FRESH HAWAII ESTATE FIND For Sale
This item has been shown times.
RARE ARMY INDIAN WAR ERA OFFICERS BELT - ALL ORIGINAL - FRESH HAWAII ESTATE FIND:
RARE ARMY INDIAN WAR ERA FEDERAL OFFICERS SWORD BELT & BUCKLE - ALL ORIGINAL - FRESH HAWAII ESTATE FIND
This incredibly rare Officer's Belt dates back to the American Indian Wars and Spanish American Wars. This original belt is in excellent condition for its age, as can be seen in sale images. Circa 1874.
- About Federal Sword Belt Buckles:"Federal sword belt plate, regulation 1874,eagle withintegralwreath, die stamped.Buckle depicts patriotic eagle, andwasused byofficers carrying swords, and enlisted cavalry, following the regulation of 1874.The keeper visible from the front of the regulation 1851 plates was replaced by a bar on the back. Primary use of this plate dates during the Indian War period, late 19th century. The eagle faces right, bold rays above the banner and around the wreath, 13 stars,eightabove the banner, two above banner tail, two left of the eagle's head and three to the right.Plate is die stamped, widetongue isbrazed. Plate measures 51mm x 74mm."
- Belt set at 32" length. Leather is 43" total length.
- Buckle 3" x 2" inches
- We offer free local pickup - please contact us after sale's for pickup adjustment
- We offer combined shipping
- International buyers must contact us for exact shipping costs
- Be sure to view our other sales this week!
Other Related Items:
1883 German Unit Military Dated & Initials Gattling Gun Small Parts Box
1880's Us Cavalry Enlisted Man's Dress Helmet Horsehair Plume And Att'chmnt Scrw
U.s. Saddle Bags Maybe Mcclellan 1800s Indian Wars To Ww1
Relic Model 1894 Winchester Rifle - Found In The Yukon
X3 American Us Eagle Pocket & Cuff Eagle Buttons Civil War Or Indian Wars & Ring
Four 1880 Army Orders Signed By General Townsend
1870 Soldier Final Discharge Statement
Winchester Model 12 Butt Plate Screws Set Of 2 (1" Long)