Heat.net Store Home
RARE ARMY INDIAN WAR ERA OFFICERS BELT - ALL ORIGINAL - FRESH HAWAII ESTATE FIND For Sale
This item has been shown times.
RARE ARMY INDIAN WAR ERA OFFICERS BELT - ALL ORIGINAL - FRESH HAWAII ESTATE FIND:
RARE ARMY INDIAN WAR ERA FEDERAL OFFICERS SWORD BELT & BUCKLE - ALL ORIGINAL - FRESH HAWAII ESTATE FIND
This incredibly rare Officer's Belt dates back to the American Indian Wars and Spanish American Wars. This original belt is in excellent condition for its age, as can be seen in sale images. Circa 1874.
- About Federal Sword Belt Buckles:"Federal sword belt plate, regulation 1874,eagle withintegralwreath, die stamped.Buckle depicts patriotic eagle, andwasused byofficers carrying swords, and enlisted cavalry, following the regulation of 1874.The keeper visible from the front of the regulation 1851 plates was replaced by a bar on the back. Primary use of this plate dates during the Indian War period, late 19th century. The eagle faces right, bold rays above the banner and around the wreath, 13 stars,eightabove the banner, two above banner tail, two left of the eagle's head and three to the right.Plate is die stamped, widetongue isbrazed. Plate measures 51mm x 74mm."
- Belt set at 32" length. Leather is 43" total length.
- Buckle 3" x 2" inches
- We offer free local pickup - please contact us after sale's for pickup adjustment
- We offer combined shipping
- International buyers must contact us for exact shipping costs
- Be sure to view our other sales this week!
Other Related Items:
Civil War-indian Wars, Original New York 23rd. Reg't Coat Buttons, *super Nice*
Indian Wars, Ohio Volunteers, Anson Mills, Worchester, Mass. *pat. Feb.1. 1881*
Us M1873 Bayonet
5 Indian War, Span-am. War & Wwi, Police Buttons, Different Back Marks
Indian Wars, Original, New York, 23rd. Regiment *n.g.s.n.y.* Coat Button
California Naval Militia Document For Commissioning Of Officer, 1913
Custer By Jay Monaghan
Us Army Indian Wars Cartridge Pouch