Heat.net Store Home
RARE ARMY INDIAN WAR ERA OFFICERS BELT - ALL ORIGINAL - FRESH HAWAII ESTATE FIND For Sale
This item has been shown times.
RARE ARMY INDIAN WAR ERA OFFICERS BELT - ALL ORIGINAL - FRESH HAWAII ESTATE FIND:
RARE ARMY INDIAN WAR ERA FEDERAL OFFICERS SWORD BELT & BUCKLE - ALL ORIGINAL - FRESH HAWAII ESTATE FIND
This incredibly rare Officer's Belt dates back to the American Indian Wars and Spanish American Wars. This original belt is in excellent condition for its age, as can be seen in sale images. Circa 1874.
- About Federal Sword Belt Buckles:"Federal sword belt plate, regulation 1874,eagle withintegralwreath, die stamped.Buckle depicts patriotic eagle, andwasused byofficers carrying swords, and enlisted cavalry, following the regulation of 1874.The keeper visible from the front of the regulation 1851 plates was replaced by a bar on the back. Primary use of this plate dates during the Indian War period, late 19th century. The eagle faces right, bold rays above the banner and around the wreath, 13 stars,eightabove the banner, two above banner tail, two left of the eagle's head and three to the right.Plate is die stamped, widetongue isbrazed. Plate measures 51mm x 74mm."
- Belt set at 32" length. Leather is 43" total length.
- Buckle 3" x 2" inches
- We offer free local pickup - please contact us after sale's for pickup adjustment
- We offer combined shipping
- International buyers must contact us for exact shipping costs
- Be sure to view our other sales this week!
Other Related Items:
Old Rare Vintage Antique War Relic Buttons Coin Marble Dice Checker Domino Chips
Original Martini Henry Gahendra Front Sling Mount .577/450 Nepal
Rare Pair Oklahoma Military Academy Cadet Corps Hat Buttons Superior Quality
1898-1902 U. S. W. V. Spanish American War Veteran Medal W/ Commander Rank Strap
Indian Wars, Pair Of Original New York National Guard Coat Buttons, *super Nice*
Indian Wars, 6 Knights Of Pythias & 1 (large Shield K.o.b." All 7 For The Money
1874 Patent Dated Ih Anderson S & S Cutlery Indian Wars Military 15" Knife Sabre
2 Slightly Different Union U. S. Army Brass Buttons Circa 1850-1900 Un Marked