This item has been shown times.
Setra Systems 2091001PG2M11A1 Model 209 Industrial Pressure Transducer, Gauge Pressure, Rugged Low Pressure, Robust Design, Reliable 0-100 psig, 1/4" NPT Male, 4-20 mA, 1/2" Conduit
- Rugged For Demanding Applications
- Full Span Ranges Down to 1 PSI
- High Overpressure Option Available on Select Ranges
- Operates Over a Wide Temperature Band
- Compatible w/ a Variety of Gases & Liquids
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: 2091001PG2M11A1
Why you Should Buy from Us?
- We are a Trusted Seller with Great response
- Quick Shipping and Tracking
- BIG Discounts
- Excellent Returns Policy
- The BEST Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- We Ship Worldwide!
- 14 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Items Ship within 24-72 Hours
- Get Your Purchase FAST!
Size:100 PSIG | Style:1/2 Inch Conduit The Model 209 pressure sensor is
designed for Industrial and OEM customers who require high performance,
reliability and versatility at an affordable price. It offers exceptional
±0.25% FS accuracy with pressure ranges from 1 PSI up to 10,000 PSI to meet a
multitude of demanding applications. The 209 features all stainless steel
wetted materials and offers many pressure and electrical connections to
satisfy challenging installation requirements. The 209 features a patented
overpressure stop to protect the sensor against unexpected spikes or in high
pulsation applications. True Low Range Sensor The Model 209’s capacitive
transducer is designed for industrial applications with demanding price and
performance requirements. The Model 209 offers exceptional reliability in
typical industrial grade environments. The true low range sensor design offers
high performance with no additional amplification required to meet range
requirements down to 1 for Many Applications The 209 transducer offers many
pressure and electrical fittings covering many installation configurations. It
minimizes additional engineering time to accommodate the sensor, allowing for
earlier project completion and quicker time to market. Robust Design &
Construction for Reliable Service The Model 209 is designed and built to
withstand demanding applications. The industrial construction, with optional
positive overpressure stop, enables the sensor to withstand overpressure
conditions up to 16X the rated range.
Thank You For Your Business!