Heat.net Store Home
Vintage Ironstone China Royal Staffordshire Pottery Wilkinson LTD England Tureen For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Ironstone China Royal Staffordshire Pottery Wilkinson LTD England Tureen:
north beach emporium Art Pottery & Ceramics
Vintage Ironstone China Royal Staffordshire Pottery
Wilkinson LTD England~ Wheat Pattern Gravy Tureen
- Description ~ This is an excellent vintage Ironstone China gravy tureen from Wilkinson LTD.
- Condition ~ It is in pristine condition with no chips or cracks. The glaze is crackled as should be expected with this lovely gravy boats age. There are a few very minor discrepancies such as a couple of small flea bites, a small dark spot inside the tureen with very, very slight yellowing and a little ware on the base of the underplate and tureen's pedestal, as to be expected.
- Back Stamp ~ The bottom of thetureen and the bottom of the under plate are clearly backstamped with the Wilkinson mark and the mark determines that this piece was produced as early as 1910. The wheat pattern and style would date this to have made no later than the 1930’s.
- Measurements ~ Handle to Handle Length; 8” ~ Rim Diameter; 4 & ½” x 6” ~ Base Diameter; 3 & ½” x 2 & ¾” ~ Height w/ Lid; 7” ~ Drip Plate Diameter; 8 & ¾” x 6” ~ All Measurements are Approximate
- History ~ Arthur J Wilkinson (Ltd) operating at the Royal Staffordshire Pottery (and formerly at the Central Pottery), in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent. Producing earthenware and Ironstone. Wilkinson was the home of the famous Art Deco designer Clarice Cliff.
Please feel free to contact with any questions and please view all photos.
- We ship within 1business day of received payment.
- All items are shipped USPS Priority Mail
- We accept returns within 14 days of the date buyer received item.
- We refund purchase and shipping cost once we receive returned item.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- We will ship internationally, please contact us and we will calculate international shipping charges to you.
- You as a buyer are responsible for any custom fees.
- We ship internationally through USPS
- Pay Pal
- Please contact if you prefer to use a different payment method.
- We work hard to provide unique pieces of quality antique & vintage glassware, pottery & collectibles. We do our best to research the history and story behind each piece and to also provide best descriptions possible.
- We do our best to provide photographs that focus on complete detail. If we cannot pick up highlights or discrepancies with our camera we make certain that all is noted in text.
- If we are not sure about the origins of an item, (history, circa, etc) we tell you straight forward.
- We offer 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re not happy and feel that we misrepresented a piece in any way shape or form, let us know, we offer your money back which is as follows; Item not as described ~ your money back for the cost of the item + shipping once item is physically in our procession and is whole and intact, customer pays return shipping. Item broken during shipment ~ We fully refund but must receive a photo of the damaged item before refund. **Please Note** Items damaged during shipping is VERY rare. We think our “treasures” are very unique and special and we go above and beyond in our packaging and shipping to insure their safety.
- Talk to us! We are always happy to hear from you and are willing to work out any concerns to your satisfaction. All we ask is that you view photos, read full description and email questions. We will do our best to make sure you have a pleasant, professional and hassle free experience.
north beach emporium inventory Art Pottery & Ceramics
Other Related Items:
Royal Staffordshire Jenny Lind Five-piece Pink Mixed Lot Of Plates, Bowl
Royal Staffordshire Jenny Lind Brown Transferware One Mug, One Small Bowl
Royal Stafford 8226 Teacup
Royal Stafford Carnation Trio Cup, Saucer, Plate,
Royal Stafford Gaiety Trio, Cup, Saucer & Plate
Antique Royal Ironstone China England, A.j. Wilkinson, Oval Bowl Circa 1896
Royal Stafford - Old English Oak Cream/sugar
Royal Kent Bone China Cup And Saucer Made In Stafforshire England